La Familia Rodriguez

Welcome to the Rodriguez Family weblog.

12.21.2007

Its Beginning to Look Alot Like...

Howdy folks. I know I'm 4 months out since our last post, but I hope to revive the blog a little heading into the new year. We've had a few changes I'll list in easy bullet form below:
  1. Ben Ben turned 3 years old. He's now doing his "business" in the potty ('bout a month now). We're proud of him. He is starting to write letters pretty well, and is in general getting pretty smart about everything.
  2. Tori turned 11. This kid is making me feel very old. She's more and more grownup (funny how that happens).
  3. DJ turned 2. This was pretty recent. It wasn't too significant to him, because anyone who's ever spoken to him knows he has been thinking he was two for about a year now.
  4. Veronica got another promotion. I told you all I married well. She's not all looks you know. She's now the manager of her own branch.
  5. We got a puppy. His name is Toby.
I'll throw some photos on the post below. As for the near future...Me and the boys will be heading to Montana to see the family and get the snow fix. I'll post photos when I get back.

Much love to everyone during the Christmas season.
Ben.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home