DJ's a ONE-ER!
I'm done counting months! Yay! Some quick photos of DJ's simple birthday celebration.

We keep it "low key" for the first birthday. DJ's cupcake fueled funday was provided courtesy of our friends at Canvas.

Ben doesn't care who's birthday it is, as long as there's cake. He loves "ROSTING".
DJ Samples The Goods.
Ben.

We keep it "low key" for the first birthday. DJ's cupcake fueled funday was provided courtesy of our friends at Canvas.

Ben doesn't care who's birthday it is, as long as there's cake. He loves "ROSTING".
DJ Samples The Goods.
Ben.

2 Comments:
Happy B-day, DJ! I can't believe that "the one with mohawk" (his new Indian name) is already 1.
Congrats to all! I do have a question about Ben-Ben's b-day song though, have ya'll not taught him the second verse yet? He looked like he just stalled out.
Yeah! DJ is so ONE!
And Yes, Ben-Ben knows the rest of the song and can get through it to the very end as long as cake has not been served yet...
In this case, the goods were already served, so DJ only got a one line song from his big bro.
I can't say I blame him though...
Post a Comment
<< Home