Turkey Day
Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our clan sure did. We went to a friend's house from church, and ate a ton and enjoyed good company.
"Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." Psa 50:14-15
Here's a photo of Ben-Ben in Mr. Johnstone's race car (280Z, raced here in Atlanta in a vintage series). He loved it...the hightlight of his Thanksgiving.
I love you all!
Ben.
"Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." Psa 50:14-15
Here's a photo of Ben-Ben in Mr. Johnstone's race car (280Z, raced here in Atlanta in a vintage series). He loved it...the hightlight of his Thanksgiving.
I love you all!
Ben.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home