Lately...
Hi All. Victoria's birthday was last week. We had a good time. We went to Shogun's for her Birthday lunch. They put a crazy napkin hat on her and sung her Happy Birthday in Japanese. Ben was enthralled by the fire, this is one of those places that cooks the food right in front of you, and they always light some oil on the grill and send up some neat flames. Oddly enough, DJ, who is afraid of nothing, got a little scared...then he couldn't take his eyes off of the cook. I think he's found his calling, "I can burn stuff for a living???"
Little Ben's birthday is coming up next month (10/21). Since he's 2 it will probably be his first "real" birthday party of sorts. Not sure what we're going to do, but we'll have some fun.
I've posted some pictures here for everyone. Enjoy! We love you all.
Ben at play.
How DJ eats a banana.
The birthday lunch.
Ben <><
Little Ben's birthday is coming up next month (10/21). Since he's 2 it will probably be his first "real" birthday party of sorts. Not sure what we're going to do, but we'll have some fun.
I've posted some pictures here for everyone. Enjoy! We love you all.
Ben at play.
How DJ eats a banana.
The birthday lunch.Ben <><

1 Comments:
It is amazing how quickly "little Victoria" is growing up! It is hard to believe that she is already 10.
Cute kids dude! (Thank God they look like Veronica)
Post a Comment
<< Home