From Snow to the Beach
Hi all. The above picture is about 3 weeks old. It began snowing very hard after church one Sunday. The boys were scraping snow off of cars and in general having a ball. Their paper airplanes didn't last long.
Veronica and the kids are off to Florida today. They'll be in Tampa with Vero's friend Jennifer tonight, and meet me in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow afternoon. We'll be staying right on the beach just north of Ft. Lauderdale until Thursday. I have to work unfortunately during the day, but I'm sure the kids will be ok on the beach until I get to the hotel at night.
Love you all!
Ben.
Veronica and the kids are off to Florida today. They'll be in Tampa with Vero's friend Jennifer tonight, and meet me in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow afternoon. We'll be staying right on the beach just north of Ft. Lauderdale until Thursday. I have to work unfortunately during the day, but I'm sure the kids will be ok on the beach until I get to the hotel at night.
Love you all!
Ben.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home